Dents Grand Prix
Men’s Touchscreen Three Colour Leather Driving Gloves
Strap in for Dents most colourful driving glove ever, introducing Grand Prix. Inspired by the flamboyant colours of classic motor racing teams, these distinctive driving gloves boast three different colours. One on the palm and strap, the second on the back of the glove and the third has an eye-catching cameo neatly trimming the keyhole back. With all the delicate detailing of driving gloves, these gloves also feature touchscreen technology making them mobile phone friendly. An online exclusive, these gloves are perfect for motorsport lovers, stylish drivers looking to coordinate with their car or trendsetting gents who love to stand out from the crowd. A truly colourful classic in the making.
- Leather touchscreen palm enables the use of devices, such as mobile phones, without having to remove gloves
- Bold three colour design is inspired by motor racing teams for a sporty edge
- Keyhole back, perforated detailing and knuckle holes offer classic driving glove styling
- Unlined for a closer fit and better grip
- Half pique stitching – combines inseam stitching (seams hidden on the inside of the glove) and pique stitching (one seam overlaps the other) for a smooth appearance
- Dents stud fastener with centre-closing wrist strap helps adjust the fit for maximum comfort
- Elasticated wrist for a snug and secure fit
- Gloves measure on the wrist for a sleek and streamlined look
- Gloves have a slim fit - this is our closest fit, offering a sleek and flattering silhouette and suiting modern dressing
- Choose from a variety of eye-catching colours
- Available in a range of sizes
Touchscreen Hairsheep Leather
Developed to allow you to use touchscreen devices this leather is also favoured for its natural strength and elasticity. The sheep that provides the leather grows hair, not wool, hence its name. The fine hair leaves no markings resulting in smooth leather. Hairsheep leather is generally acknowledged as the best leather for gloves. Durable and supple, this is an excellent choice for lasting comfort.
Product code: 5-0010
We work with a number of domestic UK and International couriers to bring you the most cost effective shipping solutions available.
Within the UK we use Royal Mail, FedEx and DPD. Internationally we use Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Fedex and DHL.
UK Shipping Rates
|Under £40 Spent||Over £40 Spent||UK Offshore (Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, BFPO)|
|Royal Mail Tracked 48 £2.99||Royal Mail Tracked 48 - FREE||Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 0.25kg) £2.00|
|FedEx Next Day £4.99||FedEx Next Day £1.99||Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 10kg) £4.00|
|DPD Next Day £6.99||DPD Next Day £3.99||Royal Mail Tracked 48 (Up to 30kg) £7.00|
Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £12.00 or DPD Saturday £16
|Royal Mail Saturday Delivery £12.00 or DPD Saturday £16||Parcelforce 48 (Up to 20kg) £10.00|
Please note that Aerosols can only be shipped within the UK Mainland. They cannot be shipped by Royal Mail. Only DPD and FedEx are licensed to carry pressurised spray cans so if your order contains a spray it will be sent by DPD or FedEx.
International Shipping Rates
|European Union (Inc. Channel Islands)||Worldwide|
|Up to 0.5kg||£7.50 Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (3-10 days)||£8.50 Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (3-21 days)|
|0.5kg-1kg||£10 Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (3-10 days)||£12.50 Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (3-21 days)|
|1kg-2kg||£20 Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (3-10 days)||£26.50 Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (3-21 days)|
|Cart spend of £1-£399*||£25 Express Courier (3-5 days)||
£45 Express Courier (3-5 days) or Parcelforce (10-25 days)
|Cart spend of £400* and under 5kg||FREE Express Courier (3-5 days)**||FREE Express Courier (3-5 days) or Parcelforce (10-25 days)**|
|Cart spend of £400* and over 5kg||£35 Express Courier (3-5 days)||£35 Express Courier (3-5 days) or Parcelforce (10-25 days)|
|Cart spend of £400* and over 10kg||£45 Express Courier (3-5 days)||£45 Express Courier (3-5 days) or Parcelforce (10-25 days)|
* £400 spend is calculated AFTER VAT is removed and any discounts are applied. A standard £35 is payable on eligible free shipping orders heavier than 5kg. Orders over 10kg in weight and below £500 in value will be charged £45. This will be advised and invoiced separately after the initial order if appropriate.
** Shipping to outlying/ rarely shipped to destinations may incur additional charges which will be advised after checkout is completed.
Duties & Taxes
Please note that orders from NON-UK countries will have no tax included. Customers using our site outside of the UK, will see prices shown with VAT deducted automatically. Should you then decide to have your order delivered to a UK address, 20% VAT will be added onto the product prices.
International customers may incur some Duty or Tax liability on delivery depending on your country's import laws. Since the UK left the European Union, all EU customers can now expect to pay import charges. This is paid to the courier on delivery as they fast track customs by paying the duty for you. Please note that there may also be a handling fee.