Returning your Order
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 45 days of the original purchase. Returns received after the window of 45 days has elapsed may be accepted at our discretion and a credit note issued for use in our store.
Please contact us before returning your items if you believe you have reason for complaint.
Please read the conditions below and then click the link to start your return.
UK (Returns are free)
If you placed your order with a UK shipping address you qualify for one free UK return per order. We do not offer exchanges. Customers who want an exchange will be given a refund and then will need to place a new order on our website. Follow the link below to start your return and then wait for an email to arrive with a link to create your free Royal Mail return label.
International (Returns are at customers cost)
International returns are accepted for a refund, however if outbound shipping costs were paid at the time of ordering, these are non refundable.
Customers sending orders back for return will not be reimbursed for any import tax and duty they paid to receive the original order.
International orders are not eligible for exchanges, and a refund less any original shipping fee charged will be provided only. Customers who want an exchange will be given a refund and then will need to place a new order on our website.
It is the customers responsibility to arrange and pay for their return to us unless your original shipment was sent with either FedEx or DHL. If so, we can help you to purchase a return label via us for £35 EU, £45 Worldwide. To arrange to purchase a label, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. including your name and order number. We will send an invoice for payment and then will create the return label and email it to you along with instructions to arrange a pick up/ drop off your return.
Conditions of Returns
- All items must be returned in the same saleable condition as you received them, shoes will not be accepted where there are signs of wear on the on the uppers or sole. Shoes returned with severely scratched soles or creased or scratched uppers will be refused for exchange or refund and offered for return to the customer subject to shipping fees being paid.
- We suggest trying shoes on carpet only. Shell Cordovan footwear will not be accepted if the uppers are creased.
- Original packaging must be used to return the goods, or a suitable alternative. Valet boxes must be returned in their own box, inside a large box protecting all corners for transit since they are susceptible to damage.
- Non faulty items are returned at customers cost.
- We do not accept any returns or offer refunds on Made to Order or Special Order Footwear.
- If you are returning items which you have purchased during a promotion with a free gift (e.g. Free Shoe Trees) you must return the entire order including the free gift to qualify for a full refund.
- Seconds and samples are described as well as we can and as many key faults are shown in pictures as possible. We use the factory reasons for making the shoes seconds in our descriptions. Because of this, additional faults found by customers on these heavily discounted products will not be considered reason to reimburse further amounts.
- Please enclose your details & the Order Number which is to be found on your email invoice.
- If returning from OUTSIDE the EU, please write "RETURNING GOODS TO SENDER" on the customs form and parcel itself as this will stop the parcel being subject to customs charges. If we are charged clearance fees to receive your return, we may either refuse delivery or charge the fees back to you.
- We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery for your return as we are not liable for goods lost in transit.
Your GuaranteeNo guarantee exists for damaged goods in transit where the customer has used a third party shipping service, organised their own courier service or collected goods themselves. In these cases, no exchange or refund will be offered.
Accessories & Shoe Care:-All items are thoroughly checked before shipping, if you consider your item to be faulty on arrival please contact us at email@example.com. Returns for faulty goods damaged on arrival will only be considered within 7 days of original delivery.
Footwear:- Please note that no leather shoes are guaranteed waterproof unless they carry a waterproof guarantee such as STORMPROOF, GORTEX etc.
Shoes are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items in the first instance. If a repair is not possible, you be given the option to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund only if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- If you consider your shoes to be faulty, please send pictures of the fault to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we consider your shoes to be faulty we will need to have them returned to the manufacturers for assessment. We will provide you with details of how and where to send the package.
- If your shoes are found to be faulty, they will be repaired free of charge and returned to you as quickly as possible. In this instance your postage costs will also be reimbursed up to a maximum of £10 (UK) £20 (Europe) and £30 (International).
- If you shoes are considered not-faulty and wear and tear has caused the fault, we will liaise with the manufacturer to ascertain a repair cost for you.
Should you have a complaint or any comments you wish to talk to us about, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 1926 954563 or at email@example.com. We take any complaints very seriously and will be speedy in our resolve to sort matters to your satisfaction.