The handsewn boat shoe that started it all. With rubber slip-resistant soles, rawhide laces and non-corrosive brass eyelets. Genuine moccasin construction wraps the foot in a single piece of leather, creating a fit that’s uniquely your own.
• Handsewn, genuine moccasin construction provides custom comfort and extended durability
• Leather, nubuck and/or suede uppers
• Nickel free, non-corrosive eyelets
• 360° leather rawhide lace system
• Lined suede or unlined leather uppers
• 3/4 length leather-covered, Ortholite® cushioned sock lining
• Littleway stitched Docksides® siped rubber outsole with non-marking, slip-resistant properties
• Internal outsole cavaties at heel and forepart are filled with Ortholite® foam for all day comfort
- - Style Name - Docksides B72652
- Width - Standard
- Colour - Brown
- Upper Material - Oiled Waxy Leather
- Sole Material - White Rubber Sole
Orders received before midday Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
UNITED KINGDOM: This item will be shipped free of charge to UK addresses by DPD Next Day Delivery Service. After checkout, DPD will contact you via email and/or SMS to confirm an exact delivery time. This is changeable online with DPD if inconvenient.
WORLDWIDE: Worldwide shipping of orders below 2kg in weight is by Royal Mail Tracked services. Orders over £300 excluding VAT will be shipped free of charge. Larger shipments over 2kg will be sent by courier services.
If you decide not to keep your product then simply return it for a full refund or exchange.
Refunds are given for all goods returned within 30 days of purchase.
Returns are at the customers cost. Full return or exchange instructions are included in every parcel.