Delivery & Returns
Please Note:- We no longer offer exchanges to domestic or international customers. Customers who want an exchange will be given a refund and then will need to place a new order on our website.
UNITED KINGDOM- For small parcels under 1kg we use Royal Mail Tracked 48 and we work with FedEx and DPD for UK Next day deliveries and aerosols.
Please note that only orders placed before 12pm (Midday) Monday to Thursday are eligible for FedEx or DPD next day shipping. Next day delivery orders received before 12pm (Midday) on a Friday will be shipped on Friday but delivered on Monday unless Saturday delivery has been specified and paid for.
Orders under 2kg from the Highlands of Scotland, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland are all sent by Royal Mail.
INTERNATIONAL- International Shipments are sent by the fastest and most appropriate method for the package weight. We use FedEx, DHL and Parcelforce as well as Royal Mail International Services. Typically parcels over 2kg in weight are sent tracked by an express courier. Smaller parcels under 2kg may be sent by tracked Airmail or FedEx economy services. Delivery times depend on the courier used.
All in-stock international orders received before midday Monday to Thursday will be shipped the same day. Orders received on a Saturday/ Sunday and Monday morning will be shipped on Monday .
Actual charges (especially for international packages) will depend on weight and destination country and will be disclosed in the shopping basket at the time of order. For larger purchases, bulk orders or for specific courier usage, please contact us directly at email@example.com for a personalised shipping quotation.
* Free Worldwide Shipping is only valid on orders over the value of £400 excluding VAT and under 5kg in weight. We select the courier based on the fastest and most economical service. If you have a preference for a particular courier we will try to accommodate that, although additional charges may be possible. A standard £35 is payable on eligible free shipping orders heavier than 5kg. Orders over 10kg in weight and below £500 in value will be charged £45. This will be advised and invoiced separately after the initial order if appropriate.
Please note that additional shipping charges may apply where a free gift is applied to an order, this will be advised at checkout.
Some duties or taxes may be charged by your Countries Border Control when the order is delivered, since Brexit, this includes the EU. We try our best to send the parcels in such a way as to make the journey through customs as easy as possible, however any charges made by your countries border control are not our responsibility.
PLEASE NOTE: Export of aerosol spray cans is prohibited by all International Postal Services. If you place an international order containing aerosol items, you will be refunded for these items.
If you decide to cancel your order prior confirmation of shipping, please call us on 01926 954563 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will immediately cancel your order and fully refund your payment. Confirmation of cancellation will be emailed to you. Unfortunately once the order has been shipped, cancellations are no longer available and the order must be treated as per our return/ refund policy.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 60 days of purchase. Returns received after 60 days may be accepted at our discretion and a credit note issued for use in our store.
Please contact us before returning your items if you believe you have reason for complaint.
UK RETURNS ARE FREE!
If you placed your order with a UK shipping address you qualify for one free UK return per order.
UK orders placed after August 23rd 2022 are no longer eligible for exchanges, and a refund less any original shipping fee charged will be provided only. Customers who want an exchange will be given a refund and then will need to place a new order on our website.
Once you have completed the return authorisation form linked above you can obtain a free label here.
For a free UK Royal Mail return label, click the link below.
If you would rather use Collectplus for your return you can purchase a return label for just £2.49 if you click the following link.
International returns for a refund are accepted however if outbound shipping costs were paid at the time of ordering, these are non refundable.
Customers sending orders back for return will not be reimbursed for any import tax and duty they paid to receive the original order.
International orders placed after August 4th 2022 are no longer eligible for exchanges, and a refund less any original shipping fee charged will be provided only. Customers who want an exchange will be given a refund and then will need to place a new order on our website.
It is the customers responsibility to arrange and pay for their return to us unless your original shipment was sent with either FedEx or DHL. If so, we can help you to purchase a return label via us for £35 EU, £45 Worldwide. To arrange to purchase a label, please email email@example.com including your name and order number. We will send an invoice for payment and then will create the return label and email it to you along with instructions to arrange a pick up/ drop off your return.
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
- Non faulty items are returned at customers cost.
- We do not accept any returns or offer refunds on Made to Order or Special Order Footwear.
- If you are returning items which you have purchased during a promotion with a free gift (e.g. Free Shoe Trees) you must return the entire order including the free gift to qualify for a full refund.
- Please enclose your details & the Order Number which is to be found on your email invoice.
- If returning from OUTSIDE the EU, please write "RETURNING GOODS TO SENDER" on the customs form and parcel itself as this will stop the parcel being subject to customs charges. If we are charged clearance fees to receive your return, we may either refuse delivery or charge the fees back to you.
- We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery for your return as we are not liable for goods lost in transit.
Your GuaranteeNo guarantee exists for damaged goods in transit where the customer has used a third party shipping service, organised their own courier service or collected goods themselves. In these cases, no exchange or refund will be offered.
Accessories & Shoe Care:-All items are thoroughly checked before shipping, if you consider your item to be faulty on arrival please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Returns for faulty goods damaged on arrival will only be considered within 7 days of original delivery.
Footwear:- Please note that no leather shoes are guaranteed waterproof unless they carry a waterproof guarantee such as STORMPROOF, GORTEX etc.
- If you consider your shoes to be faulty, please send pictures of the fault to us at email@example.com.
- If we consider your shoes to be faulty we will need to have them returned to the manufacturers for assessment. We will provide you with details of how and where to send the package.
- If your shoes are found to be faulty, they will be repaired free of charge and returned to you as quickly as possible. In this instance your postage costs will also be reimbursed up to a maximum of £10 (UK) £20 (Europe) and £30 (International).
- If you shoes are considered not-faulty and wear and tear has caused the fault, we will liaise with the manufacturer to ascertain a repair cost for you.
Should you have a complaint or any comments you wish to talk to us about, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 1926 954563 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We take any complaints very seriously and will be speedy in our resolve to sort matters to your satisfaction.