FREE FULLY TRACKED SHIPPING
When you spend £30 in the UK or £300 (£250 exc. VAT) WORLDWIDE* (*Under 5kg)
UNITED KINGDOM- For small parcels under 1kg we use Royal Mail First Class or Recorded Delivery Services. We work with DPD couriers for UK next day deliveries over 1kg. The DPD service provides exceptional tracking facilities and their online and SMS notification and re-scheduling service is second to none. Deliveries under 1kg are usually sent by Royal Mail First Class.
Please note that only orders placed before 2pm Monday to Thursday are eligible for next day shipping.
Orders under 2kg from the Highlands of Scotland, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland are all sent by Royal Mail.
INTERNATIONAL- International Shipments are sent by the fastest and most appropriate method for the package weight. We use FedEx, DPD, Parcelforce and UPS as well as Royal Mail Airmail Services. All shoes and parcels over 2kg in weight are sent tracked by courier. Smaller parcels under 2kg may be sent by untracked Airmail services. Delivery times depend on the courier used.
Actual charges (especially for international packages) will depend on weight and destination country and will be disclosed in the shopping basket at the time of order. For larger purchases, bulk orders or for specific courier usage, please contact us directly at email@example.com for a personalised shipping quotation.
* Free Worldwide Shipping is only valid on orders over the value of £250 excluding VAT and under 5kg in weight. A standard £25 is payable on orders heavier than 5kg. This will be advised and invoiced separately after the initial order if appropriate.
Please note that additional shipping charges may apply where a free gift is applied to an order, this will be advised at checkout.
Some duties or taxes may be charged by your Countries Border Control when the shoes are delivered (this is not our responsibility)
PLEASE NOTE: Export of aerosol spray cans is prohibited by all International Postal Services. If you place an international order containing aerosol items, you will be refunded for these items.
If you decide to cancel your order prior confirmation of shipping, please call us on or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will immediately cancel your order and fully refund your payment. Confirmation of cancellation will be emailed to you. Unfortunately once the order has been shipped, cancellations are no longer available and the order must be treated as per our return/ refund policy below.
Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it at your own cost within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or a refund. Refunds will be given less the cost of outward postage if charged. Returns received after 30 days may be accepted at our discretion and a credit note issued for use in our store.
Non-faulty returns are at the customers cost.
1) Return items to us using Collect+ - with prices from just £4.89 inc VAT and a network of convenient drop off stores, UK wide. Just click the link, pay for the postage online and print a label. Put this label on the outside of the box and take it to your nearest Collect+ store.
2) Visit the Post Office and return by Royal Mail.
Return by your own choice of mail supplier or courier, but ensure the parcel is labelled as a Return.
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
- The shoes and box must be returned in the same saleable condition as you received them, shoes will not be accepted where there are signs of wear on the sole. We suggest trying shoes on carpet only. Shell Cordovan footwear will not be accepted if they are creased.
- Non faulty items are returned at customers cost.
- We do not accept any returns or offer refunds on Made to Order or Special Order Footwear.
- If you are returning items which you have purchased during a promotion with a free gift (e.g. Free Shoe Trees) you must return the entire order including the free gift to qualify for a full refund.
- Please enclose your details & the Order Number which is to be found on your email invoice. To make the process easy we have included a tear off portion on the invoice that includes the returns address.
- If returning from OUTSIDE the EU, please write "RETURNING GOODS TO SENDER" on the customs form and parcel itself as this will stop the parcel being subject to customs charges. If we are charged clearance fees to recieve your return, we may either refuse delivery or charge the fees back to you.
- If you require an exchange please give us full details of your requirements. Items taken in exchange for return goods are subject to a postage charge and any additional cost of the replacement item.
- We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery for your return as we are not liable for goods lost in transit.
If returning from OUTSIDE the EU, please write "RETURNING GOODS TO SENDER" on the customs form and parcel itself
A Fine Pair of Shoes,
56 The Fairways,
Accessories & Shoe Care:-All items are thoroughly checked before shipping, if you consider your item to be faulty on arrival please contact us at email@example.com.
Footwear:- Please note that no leather shoes are guaranteed waterproof unless they carry a waterproof guarantee such as STORMPROOF, GORTEX etc.
Shoes are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items in the first instance. If a repair is not possible, you be given the option to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund only if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- If you consider your shoes to be faulty, please send pictures of the fault to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we consider your shoes to be faulty we will need to have them returned to the manufacturers for assessment. We will provide you with details of how and where to send the package.
- If your shoes are found to be faulty, they will be repaired free of charge and returned to you as quickly as possible. In this instance your postage costs will also be re-imbursed.
- If you shoes are considered not-faulty and wear and tear has caused the fault, we will liaise with the manufacturer to ascertain a repair cost for you.
Should you have a complaint or any comments you wish to talk to us about, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 1926 356 222 or at email@example.com.
We take any complaints very seriously and will be speedy in our resolve to sort matters to your satisfaction.